cat

buchflimmern

Impressions from the reading life

#boutofbooks challenge: #boutofbookshunt

Bout of Books

Scavenger Hunt!

The Book Monsters are hosting todays' challenge, and I'm delighted it is a little book hunt.

The tasks are:

1. A Book that begins with “B”: Between the Assassinations
2. A book your planning to read/currently reading for Bout of Books: Persuasion
3. Blue Book(s): Why we took the car, Momo, A Wild Ride Through the Night, The Silmarillion, Jules and Jim, The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters, Stardust
4. Books from your favorite genre!: I love fantastical elements in books, but do not have a favourite genre as such. I chose: He! Rebeck!, Through the Woods, Peter Pan, The Hobbit, and Pawn of Prophecy.
5. A book on your TBR shelf, or your full TBR shelves: He! Rebeck! (upper left corner) I mix my tbr and read books, so no TBR shelf to show off...
Click the pics for full glory.

...and how I've done so far

Read: Heiße Spur aus Afrika (210), Der König der purpurnen Stadt (20), Bechstein (8), Die dunkle Königin (audiobook, 2h 21m) pages read on Monday: 238 audiobook time: 2h 21m I'm very pleased with the outcome of day 1. My goal to reread that cildren's book, "Heiße Spur aus Afrika", in one day, was met, as well as all other goals I set. Plus, I listened to over 2 hours of the A Song of Ice and Fire series, which I hadn't planned.