Impressions from the reading life
So, this is what the cool kids on BL have been doing while I was asleep. Enjoy, and feel free to join the fun!
1. Are you named after anyone?
Nope. My mum insists she woke up one lovely Sunday morning knowing my name would be Samantha.
2. When was the last time you cried?
I shed a tear this very morning. I read on Twitter about the saviour of the lovely "Word on the Water" bookbarge in London. Yep, I'm prone to tears.
3. Do you have kids?
4. If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself?
I do have my qualities :)
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
6. Will you ever bungee jump?
No! I might be weird, but I'm not insane.
7. What's your favorite cereal?
Anything crunchy, covered in honey (I had almonds this morning). I always make up for the sugary contents by adding some fresh fruit :)
8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Their facial expression.
9. What's your eye color?
Dark brown (very dark)
10. Scary movies or happy endings?
Neither, really. I like sad stories, but I am easily scared, too. But, if I had to choose one, I'd probably go with scary (too much fun).
11. Favorite smells?
Summer rain, mowed grass. I'm such a hippie.
12. Summer or winter?
Summer. Bunk off you snowy, cold, dark season.
13. Computer or television?
I stopped watching tellie a while ago, so computer.
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Gran Canaria (which is kinda funny, because part of my family lives there).
15. Do you have any special talents?
I can fold my tongue thrice.
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, rowing, riding my bike, traveling, bookbinding, writing, (going to the/running a) cinema.
18. Do you have any pets?
I'd love to (cat person), but it is prohibited by our landlord.
19. Favorite movie?
Difficult! Trainspotting, The Fellowship of the Ring, Howl's Moving Castle, ... Okay, I'll leave it there.
20. Do you have any siblings?
One younger brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'll never grow up, obviously.