cat

buchflimmern

Impressions from the reading life

#TBRTakedown is next week

Well, I can't help it. There's a readathon coming up, so of course I'm participating, since I'm not travelling that week. Vienna over at It's a Books World convinced me to jump in; the readathon is hosted by Shannon from leaninglights.

So, for TBRTakedown, there are 5 challenges:

1. A book that's been on your TBR shelf over a year: Die Zauberschule by Michael Ende (a collection of short stories)
2. An unread sequel sitting on your TBR shelf: Enchanter's End Game by David Eddings
3. A first book in a series on your TBR shelf: Man of Straw by Heinrich Mann (cheating just a bit there, it's the first book in the Kaiserreich cycle, but I don't read many series, and this one has been sent to me by the publisher as audio, so I need to read this very soon)
4. An "out of your comfort zone" book on le TBR shelf: Jules and Jim by Herni Pierre Roché

5. A book from your most recent book haul: The Blue Castle by Lucy Maud Montgomery

#TBRTakedown

I won't be able to read all these in just one week, but it's a nice little pile and I'm looking forward to tackling it.

Is anyone else participating? Show us your TBRs!